Having sex in the morning is not very common, but it could bring several benefits, among which is delaying aging. Keep reading: Sex in the morning to delay aging. Generally, sex at these early hours is called the morning.
There are studies that show how convenient it can be; Queen’s University, among its different studies, states that having sex when you wake up is quite beneficial for the body, it helps burn calories, improves mood, improves defenses, delays aging and especially has benefits for the heart.
It is important to know that aging is not only visible wrinkles, but also a series of consequences that are found inside our body, as we are weakening along with all our bones and organs.
This morning physical activity is quite beneficial to improve the quality of life of those who practice it. Sex is classified as one of the physiological activities that can most influence people’s moods, as well as their well-being.
It is important to know that sexual satisfaction and all the benefits that intercourse has, are not associated with any specific age and can work even in the elderly, although obviously, its activity can vary depending on the state in which it is. The individual.
- Testosterone: having sex in the morning increases these levels in men, which will help to strengthen their bones and therefore prevent osteoporosis.
- Reduces heart attacks: having this activity in the morning helps to activate blood circulation and lower blood pressure, which is reflected in the reduction of the risk of heart attack.
- Estrogens: when you have sex you are likely to reach orgasms, which release and increase the estrogens that help us take care of our hair, nails and skin, so having morning sex will make you look more attractive.
- Antidepressant: The State University of New York released a study that found that women who have sex in the morning are less vulnerable to depression.
- Endometriosis: if you are a woman, having sex in the morning can help you prevent this disease.
- Defenses: having morning sex strengthens and increases our body’s antibodies, helping to prevent different viruses and conditions.
- Calorie burning: being an exercise burns calories and therefore will help you lose weight and have a more beautiful body. Studies show that more calories are burned practicing intercourse in the morning, reaching 300 per hour.
- Reduction of pain: it can help reduce migraines and chronic pain caused by arthritis.
- Diabetes: it also reduces the risk of suffering from this disease.
- Strengthens muscles and joints.
- Oxytocin: when you have sex in the early hours, our body generates a hormone called oxytocin, which helps reduce stress and increase joy and mood, so we will have a better day, which will do to your time delay aging.
- Endorphins: sex is one of the physical activities where more calories are burned; if it is done early in the morning, endorphins will be released and therefore there will be a greater activation in our metabolism, which will mean that with the activities of the day you will burn more calories, in addition to that you will have all the energy necessary to carry out your tasks.
- Self-esteem: having sex at these times helps increase confidence and security; in different studies, sexologists say that it is an excellent therapy to overcome complexes and therefore increase self-esteem.
- Pleasant: it is not the most common and not the best moment, but it is quite pleasant; it is the moment in which men find themselves with the highest testosterone, which will be reflected in the duration and resistance of relationships. So as you can see, it not only serves to delay aging and look more beautiful.
- This is an informative article; never forget to consult your doctor who has the properties to determine what is and what not the best for your health is.
- It is best to have sex three times a week, so, in addition to having excitement and pleasure, you will also be contributing to your health.
- Remember that aging will always be a completely natural process and it does not have to be something bad, but there will always be little tips and advice that can help delay it a bit and most importantly, keep our health in good condition for longer.