When we grow up and our hormones start to take over there are many questions in the air. One of them is how to use dildos and, although it embarrasses us, it is something that catches our attention. It is complicated if we are young to ask in class how to use dildos especially because we do not know who.
But if we grow up, it’s not much easier either, because we’re more embarrassing and what they say limits us. We have many more questions than when we were young and we don’t know how to solve them. Even so, there are ways and people willing to not judge us and solve all the problems we have.
Dildos have long since ceased to be a taboo subject in society. They are better accepted than we can imagine, but it is true that it is still embarrassing to talk about them. Although, it is also true that many people who deny them use them in their private lives.
What is a dildo? – How to use dildos
A dildo is a sex toy that is usually penis-shaped and designed for vaginal or anal penetration. However, some don’t exactly look like a penis and are sometimes confusing. Dildos come in many different colors, shapes, textures, and styles. Some people prefer dildos that look 100% like a real penis. While others prefer something different, like a purple dildo or one that lights up.
Dildos can come in a variety of materials: plastic, rubber, latex, or silicone. They can be used by people of all genders and sexual orientations. For self-masturbation or other sexual activities, use alone or with another person.
The world of dildos and everything that surrounds sex is in full swing and it is always important to learn and be aware of all the news. That is why it is important to read and learn as much as we can
Instructions for using dildos
- Choose Wisely: Because dildos only do what you make them do, getting one that’s too big, no matter how exciting it makes you feel, isn’t going to work. Choose a shape and even a color that motivates you to use your dildo because, otherwise, it will be difficult for you to enter into the necessary dynamics of the toy. If you’re not sure what size you want, think about other things you may have used for penetration, like the penis or fingers of the last person you had sex with. If you are a virgin and want to use one, it is recommended that you start with your own fingers or a very small one.
- Required lubricant: It is always necessary to use a personal lubricant with any sex toy that we decide to use. Water-based lubes are good for almost everyone, and if you’re using a silicone dildo, it’s best not to use a silicone-based lube. Put the lubricant on the toy and both outside and inside the area where you are going to insert the toy. If you are going to use it for anal penetration, you will probably have to replenish the lubricant at some point.
- Recommended condoms: condoms should always be used on a dildo to avoid allergic reactions to the material it is made of. It will also help us to clean them in an easier way. Condoms are also necessary if you plan to use it for both anal and vaginal use or share it with another person. We must also take into account sexually transmitted infections, which are also transmitted by dildos.
- Inspect your dildo: Before you use your dildo for the first time, take it out of its package, wash it and inspect it. Look for tears or sharp edges that could hurt you. If it’s not supposed to be a porous dildo, look for any missing holes or shards in your dildo’s body. If it has any defects, before using it, please return it.
- Try it with yourself first: Even if you buy it with the intention of using it with your partner, try it with yourself first. This way you will be more aware of how you feel with each level of the dildo and you will be able to concentrate on the places that you like the most and those that you do not like, so you can guide your partner.
- Before the dildo, wake up yourself: before using the dildo, you must prepare your body for the “action”, that is, you must use your hands or whatever you need to awaken your erogenous zones and wake up your body so that it feels comfortable and you can enjoy what you are going to do. Being uncomfortable or distracted can make penetration difficult, so being relaxed and aroused can make your first time with a dildo softer, to put it mildly.
Tips for using dildos
Bearing in mind that dildos can be used both as a pleasure tool and to improve sexual relations with our company. That is why there are tips for both solo use and shared experience:
- Set the mood – make sure you have privacy and time for it. Find a space where you feel comfortable and free of people, technology, or things that might interrupt you. Enjoy the little things that influence your mood: music, lights, porn, chocolate, etc. Everything you need to make it a sexy and safe moment that you can enjoy.
- Start manually: stimulate your erogenous zones with your fingers. It will not only facilitate the moment in which the dildo is part of the situation, but also so that we are involved in our fantasies and the body is preparing for when we put the dildo at the maximum level that we want. Get familiar with your personal anatomy, in the case of women, point to your clitoris, explore your vagina, etc. What matters is that you discover what makes you feel good.
- Test run your dildo: We mean go slowly and test the different levels of vibration of our dildo with different parts of our body before it comes into direct contact with our most sensitive areas. This can be with our hands, our breasts, our mouth, etc. This will allow us to know what feelings it arouses and how each level inspires us.
- Establish preliminary contact: when we are at the lowest level, direct your dildo towards one of your most anatomically sensitive or erogenous zones: the inner thighs, vaginal lips, etc. Get comfortable with this feeling before moving on and exploring different areas. Take all the time you need.
- Orgasm in the clitoral area: It is possible that you feel comfortable in this area of the body and continue exploring the other areas of the body or decide to stay here. Experiment by changing the speeds of the dildo, making different movements with different pressures on your clitoris and allowing arousal. Remember to relax, breathe and enjoy the sensations and power of your body.
- Insert the dildo inside: if you don’t want to stay only on the clitoris, you can insert the dildo inside the vagina and simulate sexual intercourse (but with vibration). Go back to the lowest level and insert just the tip into your vagina slowly, experiencing the in-and-out motion. Take the time you need to stimulate your erogenous zones, build arousal and test which level is best for you. Go increasing until you reach the climax.